slug.com slug.com

2 0

Who else finds it strange that in a huge, often very talented, successful country as the USA, all you really have is Trump and Biden(with Kamela)?

I've seen Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin, Bill Meher(very capable regardless of view),
Alex Jones(same idea), Mark Levin, etc, etc, and they're just reporters! Fantastically innovative things, new gardening methods. Excellent.
So, why the geriatric performance? Why no keen young blood?
At least TRY! What's up?
Personally I don't find Canada as good; it has the same problem...no good leadership.
Maybe Trump's ok, but you've got young talent! Where is it?

2FollowHim 8 Oct 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When times are good, the people who would lead well don't want authority, and those who are worst suited to power take over... Over time it devolves to what you see today.

That's an interesting point. Something to ponder.

I think I see that. Is it kind of selfishness, or awareness of great cost personally? Yes, definitely hiding all that great, younger talent so desperately needed.

It takes a very special and tough leader to take on the Deep State corruption. Trump has proven to be the only one up to the task.

True, and Trump explains back in 1988 or something. He preferred someone ELSE do it, but saw it wasn't happening, his country. But I'd prefer 50ish, younger, represent that upcoming group.
As you say, who?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138996
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.