slug.com slug.com

2 2

Generally, most of the examples I've heard from people I know concerning why they wouldn't EVER vote for Trump, are media created falsehoods.

I believe Biden isn't lying....I think he can't really remember where he is or when it is...

tracycoyle 8 Oct 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I refused to vote for President Trump back in 2016 because I didn't trust him, and I had good reason not to trust him at the time, I think. I ended up voting for the Constitution Party candidate. However, since then he has proven himself to me, and he has my enthusiastic vote this time around. And, by the way, I know a lot of other conservative Evangelical Christians such as myself who didn't vote for him last time buy are going to vote for him this time. In neither case, then or now, did we believe the media.

Biden's senility is certainly showing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139967
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.