slug.com slug.com

1 1

It is very clear at this point that the NWO supporters want to escalate to an all out war with the Trump Patriot Alliance. They made no effort to hide the massive election fraud. They know that it will not stand up to the scrutiny of the Supreme Court. They know Trump will be declared President again. They know they have their followers wound up to fight. They know the United Nations partners will support them in this war, including China, Canada and the many other UN members. This is obvious. Neither side can back down, there is too much at stake. As Canadians we will be in the heart of the war zone. The NWO armies will stage in Canada to attack the US forces.
If anyone has evidence to the contrary please show me, because I hope beyond reason that I am incorrect.

jakuboj 8 Nov 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Already the USA is infested with terrorists and traitors, generally people only wake up when the first shots are fired.
Canada is a hot bed of leftist commies and it’s already a UN surrogate. There are Chinese soldiers marching the streets in broad daylight.

And there is only 1 logical conclusion.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:154694
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.