slug.com slug.com

2 0

Why does it seem that all of the sudden it's acceptable for minority groups to use the words slave and/or slavery as a political statement?
Slavery is bad. That's an established fact.
Yet I've seen numerous posts in media about "whites will be our slaves" etc. It shouldn't be allowed under circumstances, and should be called out for being hate speech, or at the least racist behaviour.
If you're pissed off, be pissed off. I get it. Folks are mad at what's going on, but hypocrisy is never an answer. Saying that you want whites as slaves is racism pure and simple.
If a white person says it, they are called racist. If we're all the same and equal, when a black person says it, then they are guilty of racism as well. That's just a fact. The unfortunate truth lately is that we're NOT equal, especially in light of this particular topic.
I don't care who uses the word or is supporting the practice. Slavery is bad, but hypocrisy as it relates to this topic is worse.

Czaidan 7 Jan 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well said!

It's a grift!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169743
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.