slug.com slug.com

2 2

LINK Gab Social

For those who are on Gab:

Stratslinger 7 Jan 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've never used Gab, but I might check it out sometime. Thanks for the information.

@Stratslinger I have discovered that today. Apparently they are going through some growing pains, but I will keep trying. 🙂

I'm on Gab - been there for quite a while - Gab, where free speech is alive & well.
They've been undergoing server upgrades & maintenance - and as with all upgrades, experienced some issues which require troubleshooting & resolution - they'll get there 🙂

I've been on Gab for over three years. It is only for people who don't go freaky about detestable, legal freedom of thought and speech. Those who are more comfortable with hegemony will leave. My classical liberal education tattooed on my brain that if the most odious ideas cannot be expressed without fear, none of us are free.

Good to virtually meet you, Stratslinger.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:171550
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.