slug.com slug.com

1 1

If you post that 'new information', or 'sources say' and it involves some misdeed by a Democrat, that will GUARANTEE Trump remaining in Office, I'm going to consider you an absolute nut case and ignore you. I'd recommend everyone else do the same.

There has been 4 years for the Dems to find something on Trump and they have failed - hasn't changed anything. There has been 4 years for Trump to expose the underbelly of the corruption in our government, and there has been plenty - and it hasn't changed anything.

Except for a coup or martial law, nothing is going to change the fact that in 48 hrs, Biden will be sworn in as President and the slide into tyranny will accelerate.

I don't expect either situation - but if your fevered brain needs SOMETHING to hang on to, go find a teddy bear and curl up on your bed and wait for the wailing to begin.

I for one do not want to have the following meme played for the Right for the next 4 years....

tracycoyle 8 Jan 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You will soon look very stupid. No reply needed, until after January 20th.

I don't let hope dictate my perception of reality. I supported Trump, worked for his election and reelection. Cheered him on for 4 years. I'd cheer him on for another 4. My rule is simple: make decisions based on the best information I have at the time; if new information arrives that changes the foundations for the previous decision, make a new decision regardless of the optics; rinse, repeat as often as necessary.

It has served me well for 40 years, not stopping now.

@tracycoyle you need to supplement your process with common sense and a wider scope of view. This NWO/ China war on Patriots has been going on for decades. Do you really think that the world's strongest military is not going to have a highly detailed counter operation? They are just going to roll over? Combine that with the military movements occurring and common sense will tell you what is occurring.

@jakuboj I'd like to think so, but my experience tells me that too many people will oppose the violence necessary - and some of them are in the leadership cadre of our military.

@tracycoyle There is always some resistance to doing what is necessary. Too much is at stake not to do it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:174538
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.