slug.com slug.com

1 5

“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”
…Abraham Lincoln
Whatcha think? Is this a radical idea?

turnerjolene48 7 Jan 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lincoln's actions against the secessionist states violated, at a minimum, the spirit of the Constitution. However, it was necessary to preserve the country. Wrong for the right reason....

If Trump acted the same way, and I think for the same intent, I think history will validate the action. However, I think 40% of the REPUBLICANS, AND RIGHT WING, will not support him in doing so...which means it would fail.

What would he do? Demand an election, in person, with ID. Too many on the Right will oppose it because of how it was done and he'd lose....and have to leave in disgrace, or in chains...

@turnerjolene48 No. But anything that overthrows the government, or fractures the States, will destroy the country. And I think there is at least a few on the Left that believe holding the country hostage to that possibility, prevents their demise...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:174560
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.