slug.com slug.com

2 2

Mitch Threatens Trump Impeachment Conviction Over Assange Pardon?

guru 9 Jan 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Mitch wants Trump impeached over a pardon of Assange, he would have to get the house to put that into a formal impeachment article... They might allege abuse of power or something, and they would probably link that back to the Russia hoax and Assange's alleged involvement in election meddling in 2016.

I don't think pardoning Assange would fit the description of incitement of insurrection... I can't even imagine a Democrat having logic as faulty as that! Maybe I underestimate the Democrats' ability to be illogical...

Someone primary this Mitch McConnell idiot!

Not to mention the fact that a president can hardly be impeached for legally exercising an absolute presidential right under the Constitution. Well, I suppose these days, however, they aren't paying much attention to the Constitution in congress, but the American people who voted for Trump will not forget it.

McConnell, a person I can barely stand to see or hear and who often betrays us, has been mostly a disappointment to me for all of his years in the Senate, except for one thing: judges. He was a real hero on the issue of judges. I'll give him that much.

McConnell - that's blackmail!! Expel McConnell

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:175248
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.