slug.com slug.com

1 0

Can an Insurrectionist be a Patriot?

I WILL NOT SUBMIT and I WILL RESIST to any government operated by the Dem-Marxist Party or by the current leadership of the Republican Party. I am an American Patriot that has witnessed lawlessness overtake the rule of law in the USA. Senator McConnell has called Election 2020 completely fair without fraud and sadly I have heard that one of my Oklahoma Republican Senators in James Lankford concurs.

I am 64 on a disability. I suspect any meager resistance I offer will result in a lower quality of life … SO WHAT! I’d rather drift into the sunset FREE than in bondage to a lawless government regardless of a Communist or Establishment Republican regime.

I am willing to admit to the glee of America’s Leftist controllers, I am an INSURRECTIONIST until America is set aright or I perish. I for the former but I suspect the latter.

To express my frustration here is some shares that exemplify my current frame of mind: [bit.ly]
#Insurrection2SaveAmerica #LeftistBetrayal #StandUp2LeftistLies

JohnHouk 8 Jan 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a Christian, I believe that any laws that require me to disobey God also require that I practice civil disobedience. I discuss that issue elsewhere in an article entitled "Biblical Thoughts on Christian Patriotism" here: [reformedbaptistblog.com]

I personally don't believe, however, that Christians should take part in an armed revolt against the government, although I admit that Christians have disagreed over this issue through the centuries. But this creates a bit of a dilemma for me because I took this oath upon joining the U.S. military many years ago:

I, Keith Throop, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Although I am no longer in the military and therefore no longer subject to the UCMJ, I do believe that this oath is still binding upon me. Notice, however, that the oath says that "I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." This may require me to take up arms someday against other Americans in defense of the Constitution. I have sworn to do so, unless, of course, I am wrong about still being bound by this oath. Anyway, I hope that you can understand the ethical issues involved for Christians such as myself when seeking to answer your question, especially if we have previously served in the military.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176003
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.