slug.com slug.com

2 2

Why are they doing this...? Is this a kind of revenge or something?

The Campaign Against Corporate Complicity, a new watchdog group that launched this week, is watching the revolving door and tracking companies that hire former Trump administration aides and officials.
The group was formed by two public-interest groups in Washington, American Oversight and Accountable US. Although they call themselves non-partisan, they count significant staffing from Democratic and progressive groups and don’t disclose funding.

[hindustantimes.com]

Naomi 8 Jan 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because it is a lot easier for them to ignore the number of big corp and lobbyists coming into the Bidet Administration....

Hello. The article doesn't tell much, but it doesn't sound right that former Trump officials are prevented from seeking new employment opportunities.

Hatred and stupidity are a terrible combination.

Hello. I don't understand how this kind of group is allowed to form. The article suggests that this watchdog group is preventing former Trump officials from seeking new employment opportunities. They're treated like criminals or the like.

@Naomi Our basic freedoms allow groups like that to form. From what I can tell, they aren't much more than a lobbying organization. I have no idea how much attention they get from corporate HR departments. Most companies are careful about discriminating against new hires.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:179113
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.