slug.com slug.com

2 2

Australian Media Runs Segment on Joe Biden’s Dementia! — Something the Poisonous US Media Still Lies About.

Bernardi shared this on Friday:

“Such was the hatred of Donald Trump by the partisan and poisonous mainstream media that they chose not to highlight anything that may have derailed a Biden victory. Even now after he’s been sworn in many are still refusing to speak the truth.”

[davidharrisjr.com]

w0tn0t 8 Feb 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Biden is disposable. They have Harris.

Me thinks Biden has been dealing with dementia for years now, and his condition is only getting worse.

I agree, yet the media ignore his dementia

@w0tn0t And they will continue ignoring his deteriorating mental condition, as to do otherwise would not fit the narrative they must present bolstering Biden's image and reputation.

@SpikeTalon

Yes, as stated here which I also believe!

Everyone knows this to be true, but the Democrats want to wait before making their move for two reasons. Number one, they do not want to appear to have elected someone they knew was not in his right mind and number two, they are letting him take the blame for all of the extremist policies before installing Kamala Harris in the Oval Office.

It is hard to say how long this will continue. possibly until most of America wake up and face facts on who they elected. But the Democrats know that Harris is only temporary as well. They don’t dare let her be the front-runner in 2024. She can’t possibly win and as of now, the Democrats do not have a single viable choice. They are hoping to slip a no-name individual to lead the ticket just like Jimmy Carter.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:189101
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.