slug.com slug.com

3 4

George Floyd family awarded record $27m settlement from City of Minnesota
[news.yahoo.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Mar 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Disgusting!

I wonder how much of that would go to buying opioids?

Doesn't bring him back

No, it doesn't. But he died of an overdose of fentanyl, not police brutality. He'd have died from the drugs alone. Coroners results were clear.

I think a MSM zombie has just popped up. You really believe that fake narrative???

@jakuboj These days its hard to believe any of the shit that is happening. Good time to stay away from all of it LOL. A lot more to do in life than pay attention to all this BS

@toronto_Georgia isn't that what Michael Jackson died from

@Poncho69 I can't remember, but hubby says yes, you are right.

@toronto_Georgia If we don't pay attention and fight back against the fake narratives of the MSM then their narrative is the only one.

@jakuboj I'm just waiting to see how the Chauvin trial goes. He should be acquitted but the system is so corrupt I am wondering if they are too afraid to acquit. They had a terrible time putting together the jurors as most they interviewed were too terrified to even try the case. Will Chauvin end up the sacrificial lamb to their narrative? There is an entire movement that stands to be shown up for the fake outrage that erupted all over the country and in other parts of the world. I know there has been huge uproar over other cases that decided against the deceased person.

@toronto_Georgia there will be more domestic terrorist activity disguised as protest regardless of the guys trial outcome.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:197477
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.