slug.com slug.com

2 3

Biden administration fully cancels some student loan debt after reversing Trump-era policy. Note: this includes any money they have already paid against those loans.

[theblaze.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Mar 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for free education

I'm looking for exit stratiges at this point, not even 100 days

Boy do I hear you there. Do not choose Canada. Its even worse.

@toronto_Georgia Maybe we should mass migrate south and turn them into actually functioning countries, kinda like we did in the 1500's

@MikeHunt Fun idea but my son is on the east coast of Canada, thousands of miles from here. I have no intention of making that distance even greater.

@toronto_Georgia He can visit our new tropical paradise, have a pineapple drink too' fuggin airports will still be open

You can all come to the PH. I'll help you buy farm land. But that will only give you a couple of years after Globalists take full and irrevocable control of the West. In a short time after that, no place will be safe.

@eschatologyguy My idea of going south still sounds better to me but there will be blood, LOTS OF BLOOD, but so was the American Revolution or Normandy for that matter, ow Iwo too, i suck, Okinawas as well

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:201288
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.