slug.com slug.com

1 2

"Basic human income" runs counter to nature, where you have to work for what you get. The only parallel to reality I can think of is farm animals. Chickens, pigs, etc. no longer scavenge for food. Everything they need is provided to them. Food for thought: they are not their own (no longer free) as somebody owns them, and the providing stops when they are culled or slaughtered.

eschatologyguy 9 Mar 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I, somewhat of a farmer, our animals all had a great life of plenty and only one really bad day. Humanely terminated and plunked in the freezer.

Proverbs 16:27 Idle hands are the devil’s workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece, literally, “A worthless man devises mischief; and in his lips there is a scorching fire.”

I've slaug&#@rd chickens and pigs myself. With basic human income, people are like the penned chickens and pigs, destined for that "one really bad day", whatever that may be.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:201632
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.