slug.com slug.com

1 0

I am the benign psychopath who is going to save the world.

I am the red dragon.

The gods tell me that I shall fade away and die someday, and that all my accomplishments shall be for naught, like dust scattered to the winds, as is the ultimate fate of all living beings....

But I am like fire. I spread my wings and bloom.
Like fire, I grow, or I fade, so I grow.
Like fire, I kindle starlight and birth the warmth that makes the souls of all things.

Like fire, someday I shall fade and die, but before I do, I hope to re-shape the world into ruby crimson. I hope to make my mark on this place. I hope to spit strarfire towards the heavens, lighting up the dark places in the universe, so that all the gods can see.

MrShittles 7 Mar 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You delight in your differences.

I can enjoy your enjoyment.
So many have no view at all, just seem to plod on. More 8s possible, don't you think?

Thanks. That's very kind of you to say.

I don't know how most people think. To me, it sometimes seems that many people just kind of plod on without the sorts of more colorful interests I have...but I don't know how their minds work either.

I tend to assume that most people are like the blind compared to people who can see. If they lose out on one sense, or one aspect of life that makes it a bit more interesting, some other aspect becomes more colorful...their hearing, perhaps, expands to fill the gap their sight once did and takes up a broader part of their mind and enhances their awareness in ways I might not notice. I figure that's how all thought processes might be...but I just don't understand most people's thought processes very well.

@MrShittles Keep interested, keep exploring. And we must all keep changing, revising.
Many are totally involved in DAILY things. They then watch sports, TV, maybe games, gambling, drugs...things that lower interests.

We all hope, who think to provide color, food for thought.

@2FollowHim makes sense

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:202274
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.