slug.com slug.com

1 2

Time for truth!

lawrenceblair 8 Mar 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A number of the accusations he makes certainly sound possible or plausible, but he gives absolutely no evidence to support any of them, so I see no good reason to believe them. He apparently expects his listeners to simply take his word for these things while telling them that they shouldn't be doing that when they watch the news. It seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Also, I don't know on what occasion this speech was given, but I'm hoping that it wasn't intended to be a sermon, since there wasn't a word of Scripture in it. So, he is trying to tell Christians how they should behave and what they should believe without once appealing to the authority upon which they are supposed to base their lives. Again, he apparently expects his listeners to simply take his word for these things while warning them not to do this when listening to others. So, again, it seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Now, he might be right about some of the things he says, but I'm definitely of no mind to simply take his word for it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:204229
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.