slug.com slug.com

2 2

Infrastructure Plan a ‘Huge Power Grab, ‘Tremendous Waste,’ Experts Say.

In a sign of the battle to come, progressive lawmakers will soon unveil the THRIVE Act, which would provide $10 trillion for a federal green infrastructure plan that counters Biden’s infrastructure plan.

[theepochtimes.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Mar 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So much money being wasted in this economic stimulus package. Take generations to play off or collapse economy and spark inflation

collapse the US Dollar

Buy cheap farmland if you can. Solar panels and batteries would be a good investment. And of course rice and beans.

@eschatologyguy sounds like what I did ten years ago

@Poncho69 I'm pretty sure only a minority of those who get to read this thread have taken the route you took. I already know you prep. I made that input for their benefit.

@eschatologyguy I still need a battery. I have solar

@Poncho69 We in the 3rd world (at least many of us) still know how to live without electricity. We still have households here that still use wooden stoves to cook and still use kerosene lamps for lighting at night. But you over there might find the transition too depressing, and that's an important thing to consider. Too depressed and you get lethargic and defeatist. Get those batteries and maybe watch tutorials on how to rebuild dead ones.

"In a sign of the battle to come..."

Could there be any other conceivable outcome?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:205464
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.