slug.com slug.com

3 4

Miscarriages skyrocket 366% in six weeks due to Covid vaccines.
The latest Medicines and Healthcare produce Regulatory Agency’s (MHRA) Yellow Card Scheme report, dated Dec. 9, 2020, through March 7, 2021, reveals a whopping 366 percent increase in the rate of miscarriage thanks to Chinese virus jabs.
[noqreport.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Mar 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Should not be given to pregnant women.

Ah, but according to the CDC not only is it safe, the child in the womb comes out already "protected'. Genocide in all its glory.

Lots of conspiracy theories on vaccines causing miscarriages.
When conspiracy theories turning into conspiracy fact

Total "coincidence" according to our esteemed authorities. Just coincidence.

@toronto_Georgia miscarriages coincidence.
Elderly dying of total organ failure just a coincidence. Healthy people dying of heart attacks just a coincidence. No evidence to link them to the vaccine.

But why??? Here, pregnant women and women trying to get pregnant are discouraged from taking the vaccine. I think if you say you're pregnant, they won't give it to you. Why do they allow pregnant women to take it where you are?

This report was from the UK, although they are also encouraging it here too and saying the child will automatically receive the benefits of the vaccine while in the womb.

To me this just tells me how serious they are about population reduction, at any cost. Absolute crimes against humanity.

Population control is the key.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:205508
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.