slug.com slug.com

5 0

We Need A Leader

So who is going to run this IDW?? Let's pick some people to speak for us. Maybe some people who have Established networks. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter. I'm pretty active on Facebook and Youtube. Let's start Discussions with various topics and show the world what's in store for the future

Conservative-Mex 6 Mar 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I joined 10 minutes ago but I accept.

I would follow Itachi anywhere senpai

I guess I used the wrong term in leader. Many of us still are not ready to accept our role in the hierarchy. Until then let's have an amazing time sharing ideas =)

Eric Weinstein's interview with rebel wisdom points to where a group of individuals with rules of honest engagement is the best solution so nobody speaks for somebody else

So if we all come up with a plan to save the world how do we put it into action. Someone has to be the first one to say hey let's do something. There must always be representatives who speak for those who are not the vocal type. It is all one group who play different roles.

I get your statement, but we have done this type of thing in our political world. We elect a person to represent us, yet they do their own thing and do not listen to the people who voted for them. It seems we need to understand as for a short time this works. But in the long term it does not seem to work out the way we think it should.

Of course it works. We naturally gravitate towards leaders who act on our behalf

I don't believe that a collection of individuals operating freely would need a leader, And why would you want someone to speak for you speak for yourself. You can go out there spread the message, they give you the link, this platform holds up on its own merit if it's not self evident to them a "leader" will do little

When the time comes people will stand out and will be asked to represent us. I don't mind it being several people depending on what the topic is =)

@Conservative-Mex do you believe there can be a consensus opinion by any collective of individuals? Not one group that I'm aware of currently existing is in consensus on virtually any issue so how could a group as dynamic is this expect a few or even several people to accurately represent them

@Rus-T-Balls that's exactly what the social contract is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21677
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.