slug.com slug.com

2 2

Incoming: Country-Wide Police Shortage.

guru 9 Apr 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Republican Party simply has to take a stand on behalf of our police departments in America.

The GOP doesn't seem to want to raise its head above the trenches to do this.

@eschatologyguy The GOP is a mixed bag. I'm looking forward to seeing the next group voted in 2024. Maybe we will see some Trump Republicans begin to dominate the party even more.

@KeithThroop or maybe that new party they were talking about organizing, was that the America First Party? Firebrands in the GOP are staying because they have nowhere else to go. At least with the AFP, the purpose is in the name.

@eschatologyguy I think right now it would be a mistake to start a third party. I think there needs to be a transition in the current Republican Party, and I think it is possible that it will happen. There certainly are some holdouts, but I think the majority of the party wants to move into a more populist, Trump-like direction. Again, I'm waiting to see.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:216967
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.