slug.com slug.com

1 2

STUDY: ‘Third Wave’ Of Sickness And Death Will Be Dominated By Those Who Have Been Fully Vaccinated
[technocracy.news]

toronto_Georgia 8 May 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh Georgia, who do we believe? This is not so much a crisis of science or medicine, it's a crisis of trust. We know for a fact that we can't trust the media. They will push whatever agenda they're paid to, or worse, whatever gets them clicks.

This article itself could be a subversive plot, or just somebody trying to make a name for themselves and profit from this. The problem we are faced with though is there is nowhere reputable left to give us a trustworthy perspective. If the immunization is legit, then by not taking it I am lengthening the virus's window of effect, giving it a possible host to stay alive and mutating into something we have no defence for. That decision also could lead to the end of us, if not as a species then at least as a civilization.

If the other is true and someone is trying to kill us off, whether they be Chinese or alien or the 1%, Illuminati, Skulls or Lizard People, I'm not sure what they'd gain. More money? They have as much as they can get. The rest of us need to live on something to remain productive little worker bees.

I won't be wanting my kids vaccinated though I don't think until there's more data. They have a much lower risk from COVID, so the survival risk of vaccination is unacceptable at this stage. Do better people.

The 1% trying to kill us are psychopaths. They don't need a reason to kill us, we are just pawns on a board to be sacrificed

@Hamulus You need to pay attention to the points on the Georgia Guidestones. All, including the esteemed (nudge nudge wink wink [Monty Python]) Prince Charles have expressed the need to reduce the global population. That necessary reduction is an agreed point amongst them all.
This source is from Technocracy News as you can see. Patrick Wood is the site owner and is THE authority on the history of this move by the elites. Highly respected research on his part. His site and related sites are well worth exploring. He has several video interviews which fully explain the elites' history which we now see unfolding. From technocracy's roots in the 30's through the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) he has followed and compiled all of their history.
These three links are of interest: The first is full info on the Guidestones. The second is Patrick's main site with great video interviews and his books, the third is Patrick's ministry as a devote Christian (which may or may not have much meaning for you).
[google.com]
[technocracy.news]
[revelationgate.com]

@toronto_Georgia Thank you for this. I'll take a look.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222121
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.