slug.com slug.com

3 2

Klaus Schwab appears to have been 23 when he graduated high school??? Following that he has this amazing academic level of accomplishments.. truly amazing. So, why was he at least 5 years older than the average graduate? Did he happen to live abroad ... say in Argentina ... during some of this time? Frankly I see him as the head or Grand Lord of the Fourth Reich. What are your thoughts on his Wiki bio and what you know of him?

[en.wikipedia.org]

toronto_Georgia 8 June 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did anyone ever watch the series "Man in the High Castle". The series final showed Hitler living happily in Argentina. Hollywood often show us the truth, or alternatively what the globalists plan for us in their productions. Was this as well a confirmation of the Fourth Reich to come??

If that indeed was what happened, that he was able to elude man's justice, he won't escape his due.

Surpised not a single comment on his age at H.S. graduation, nor on my suspicion we are talking the Fourth Reich?

They can call whatever their planned takeover any name, but it won't matter in the end as they will not be able to achieve it.

Sick minds are the playground of evil. Sinister looking, too.

I would not have suggested Fourth Reich until I saw the interview the other day with Fuellmich and the Isreali woman. BINGO, that did it for me and we all seriously know the Reich was never truly destroyed, it just went underground for several decades. Here's the link to that interview "[bitchute.com]
ISRAELI HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR VERA SHARAV AND DR. REINER FUELLMICH TALK GLOBAL GENOCIDE
"

@toronto_Georgia Keep up the good fight!!

@warminster100 He's been successful before. Not a naive man by any stretch of the imagination. Question is, do the globalists own all the courts and we are doomed.

@toronto_Georgia Muslims: "Are these courts Shari'a courts?" This will be their blind side, not ours. We know that governments outside of God's dominion and purvey will eventually turn into a mess. The awesome thing is that God will be coming for His own soon enough. We are not doomed. Just hold fast.

@eschatologyguy Glory Hallelujah. Watching the skies for sure with joy in my heart.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:240236
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.