slug.com slug.com

1 3

Some Interesting info:
A while back I tracked ownership of one of the big fact checkers (can't remember which) and following lead after lead in their own "About" notes on each and successive sites. Guess who was funding it/them Lenore Annenberg's husband, Walter H. Annenberg who founded most of these "Fact Checkers" to control information. Fully read the two attached documents to see their worldwide connections. Some damn serious stuff there.

[annenberg.org] (hers)

[en.wikipedia.org] (his)
Ignore the request for donations from f'n Wikipedia.. criminal organization and master sanitizer.

I learned a very long time ago, all these philanthropic organizations are covers for rich folk's nefarious dealings and con jobs. Such organizations are free of nation/state oversight and get away with mass criminal dealings under the guise of "good and noble causes".

@Weltanschist reminded me of that research when he posted this
[carnegie.org]
[slug.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 July 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Weeds are growing faster than can be pulled out.

I don't know. They've been working on this shit for centuries. Walter Annenberg used his Pennsylvania paper to thoroughly and wrongly discredit a politician and prevent the passing of a bill his didn't like. Media, as always, can be incredibly destructive when aimed right.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:248258
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.