slug.com slug.com

1 2

Saw a local news paper headline this morning while on my morning walk about another hospital requiring staff to receive the vaccine and this started a thought train as I continued on my way.

If a private business wants to require employees to get the shot it's their decision just as it's then up to the employee to decide if they want to work for someone who wants to impinge their liberties in the arena of health care.

But my question is should it be legal for businesses or associations that receive government money to restrict personal Rights that are protected by the Constitution; 4th Amendment, secure in our person; 14th Sec 1 says States can't infringe our Rights. I'm not a Constitutional scholar but should the government be allowed to support or encourage those who impinge Rights protected by the Constitution?

GlenGardner20 7 July 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good question.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:248952
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.