slug.com slug.com

3 1

Stay alert out there — you never know when you might run into some crazy carrying one of these on the street!
😆🤣

Wordmage 8 July 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That tripod and camera would be useful.

One reason: BLM

Another reason: ANTIFA

Another reason: Connected with the first two reasons listed here, the rising crimes rates with more and more attacks on law abiding citizens, including home invasions, for which such a weapon would be an ideal self-defense weapon. BLM and ANTIFA may get away with burning, looting, and killing in some places, but in the Midwest, where I live, they would probably be shot if attempting to burn a home or business or attack someone for no other reason that their racist or fascist impulses. In fact, that is very likely why we don't see these people doing such things in our Midwestern rural areas, cities and towns. You only see such things in some place like Chicago, where most of us in downstate Illinois won't even go any more.

Another reason: They are really fun to shoot at the range. 🙂

Meme needs a closer look 😊

@eschatologyguy LOL! It's a camera!? LOL!

It looked like an automatic rifle at first glance. I definitely should have looked closer. Oh, well. What I said about owning an automatic rile still goes.

@KeithThroop , clearly, somebody made the meme "for fun." And you got got. 😀

If it's any consolation, I had to look closely the first time I saw it, too. The Nikon strap was a dead giveaway for me, though. I'm a Nikonian.

Someone is serious about their photography!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:249326
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.