slug.com slug.com

3 3

This is treason, it is an act of war on the people of Australia (and the world)
[brandnewtube.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 July 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep. I'm in Sydney and our state premier has just called in the army to patrol our streets and keep people indoors. This is getting surreal.

Australia seems to take the cake for bizarre government. Who would ever have thought that could happen. To my mind you guys were always an entire country of Texans. This is all Five Eyes driven. Only way I can see all these countries on the same train wreck. Just so weird to see who is worst.

@toronto_Georgia Five Eyes wouldn't explain Europe though. I am going down a conspiracy theory rabbit hole with all this which as a long-term skeptic makes me feel kinda dirty, but it's just become so painfully obvious that there has to be one. The evidence is overwhelming. How can the same word-for-word crap be coming from every political leader and media outlet?

I think it goes all the way to the top (Charles Schwab, WEF, Blackrock et al). Moreover, considering the insane levels of coordination, this took planning. Then you have the 2012 paper about a "hypothetical" COVID 19 outbreak in Wuhan wet-markets, US investment in a coronavirus research lab in Wuhan and a subsequent leak. All so we can "build back better".

When you consider the trillions of $$ Blackrock and co have invested in the traditional stock market (big banking, big oil, big pharma, big tech etc) and the myriad democratizing technologies like crypto-currency, renewable energy and battery storage, the genomics revolution, these traditional companies have in many cases an imminent end in sight, and those who survive will be a fraction of their former selves. They are dinosaurs and the meteorite is coming. Extinction for most, and those who manage to survive will be in much smaller form and perhaps grow some feathers. lol This meteorite I think is the likely reason for the plan being implemented. They will not go quietly into that good night and give up all of this power they have amassed.

I think we'll be fine in Australia. I know a few Aussie diggers (military) and I cannot imagine they'd go along with too much crap for too long. Many will see this as an escalation (like the government), but the police have been arseholes so far. The army I think will be much more reasonable.

@Hamulus All too true. Yes, I've been watching all those threads for several years now. I have suspected for some time now that Schwab is head of the Fourth Reich. Are you talking Wormwood? If an extinction level event is on the horizon why the push for the depop jab?

@toronto_Georgia Sorry. Was talking a figurative meteorite made up of all of the democratizing technology coming down the pipeline. It will only extinct traditional industry and anyone's portfolio invested in them. Genomic is coming much sooner than anticipated (to crush big pharma) as an AI biotech company just made their research open source which now gives everyone the ability to plug in a genetic profile and receive a list of all of the proteins the genes code for. I'm not sure how much biology you know, but this is much more enormouser than I can get my head around. The knock-on effects of this are truly mind-boggling and nobody expected tech like this for six years or more.

Between Tesla and a little company called SolarWindow, we will soon be in a world of energy over-abundance killing the fossil fuel and internal combustion energy vehicle industries. Crypto-currencies will decentralize control of the world's finances making banks pretty much obsolete. If we can subvert the current global coup attempt, we may find ourselves in a golden age of humanity the like of which have never been seen. Here's hoping.

@Hamulus The potential is certainly there, but first an entire echelon of power mongers need to be brought to bay and prosecuted. I am skeptical this can be done and even more skeptical enough will rise up to accomplish it. Most just hide their heads in the sand, look for safety and deny knowledge of the end game.

I could not get the link to open. But I'm in Australia and i have a reasonable idea what it's about. I'm living in it lol.

when I post from brandnewtube, copy the text I post in the search engine there, then it should come up. I copy directly from the actual posting.

If I put a dash - after that, just ignore what follows the dash.

I believe the guy who does these videos is called robthehook. I don't know if that helps. Just horrible what you guys are going through.

Was it Jordan Peterson who said that there is a correlation between the infectiousness of a disease going around and the willingness of those who govern to do dictatorial acts?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:251201
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.