slug.com slug.com

12 3

What do the other genders look like?

If a male has a penis, and a female has a vagina. What do the other 70+ genders have? and don't bullshit me calling a "police car" a "fire truck" will only make you look like an idiot .

TeddyBasterd 4 Apr 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How can Prince Harry let his gremlin wife claim their baby will be gender fluid.......I see another fatal crash coming. How do you dress a non binary person? it's either trousers or skirts.

But what if you have both?

Be happy you're not a panda. Already black, white and Asian. Now there's 70+ genders to choose from too! Insanity is what it is. Seriously...THERE'S 2

Why Teddy they’re all the colours of the rainbow!!!! Yay !!! They also come in many different shapes and sizes. Did I sa yay!!! ?

This would be a big who cares if it hadn't become a political football. The thing that's most important is we have models for being, and those models are basically okay. But, there are deviations from the model, and that's mostly okay too (where it doesn't intersect illegality). But, difference has become like cutting all of the chickens' heads off. Everyone's running around screaming out their throats that things are different and the world's coming to an end.

But, the world isn't ending because our models don't describe EVERY available data point. They were never meant too. Our model of people suggests that people walk on two legs. Guess what? Nature decided that while that's mostly true, there are some people who don't have two legs, or can't walk, or injured themselves losing their ability to walk. Should we change our model of human beings because a small relative number don't fit the model? I don't hear ANYBODY suggesting it. Why? Should we have 70 mobility identities so nobody feels different? Shhhh, but people who can't walk know they can't walk. They know they're different from people who can walk--because they can't walk. And, they probably don't feel very good about not being able to walk. I'm not aware of any cases where someone who can't walk pretend they can walk and everyone around goes along with it.

Look, if you're a male who wishes you were female or a female who wishes you were male, I'll absolutely try to hit one of the two pronouns for you. I'll do that because I care more about you than I do about the politics. But, I'm not going to learn 68 other fluid pronouns and guess your mood at the moment. That's YOU ASKING TOO MUCH. That creates a ton of anxiety, because I'm going to be afraid of getting it wrong and hurting your feelings. I'll just back out and not take the chance. Then, you're alone--which isn't a problem maybe until 7.5 billion other people do that too. It's just a terrible idea all around--a great example of social justice getting exactly wrong and hurting everyone because they don't test their emotions with reason.

Damn. Good. Question.
I have only ever seen TWO genders ...
XX and XY
Though I have seen lots of both of these two trying very hard to pretend

There’s only two genders

And that’s all there ever will be

Male and Female.

If you talked like this 50 years ago you would be locked up in the funny farm ,theres only two genders,but if you want to see the other 70 genders i heard you need to dye your hair blue or pink and all will be revealed .

Its just whining coddled children demanding to be special.

Is it ok to feel like something other than what's better your legs? We all know enough girly men and butch women to see that one's personality has a big impact on genderishness, right? The gender issue today seems like a red herring. It's a proxy war for other taboo topics.

Basically the world is Mad

@Boohickert Shouldn't we encourage this just for fun?

@Boohickert I am drawn to jiujitsu where you use the weight of the opponent to your advantage. Let's get all women out of women sports and see how they like it 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26560
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.