slug.com slug.com

2 2

Is it any wonder that today's younger Christians are so messed up? Listen to heretics messed up theology and come to an understanding as to why if you turn your children over to the huckster church you are not raising your children in the admonition of the Lord as you are commanded.

lawrenceblair 8 Sep 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am reminded of the passages in 1Tim 4:1&2 and 2Tim 3 (especially verse 6).

Frankly, I couldn't get past the first two minutes, but I have listened to enough Steven Furtick in the past to know I want nothing to do with him. I warn my congregation against men like him.

He teaches that God is a collection of molecules, atoms. In other words, God is made up of matter. He teaches heresy; The truth is God created matter, "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." God is pure spirit. I am not sure what book these liars are taught from but it is not holy scripture.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:267239
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.