slug.com slug.com

2 3

Nurse Records Conversation As She's Fired For Refusing Vaccine

guru 9 Sep 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For these hospitals, the bottom line is the bottom line.

If this were happening in 2019 I'd say to take the hospital to count and let them see what happens to the "bottom line" when you try to trample on people's Rights but with the current environment I'm uncertain that the Courts will uphold the Constitution. I'm not saying that we should bow the knee but we need to be prepared to pay the price for Liberty. At some point those denying people their Rights WILL have to pay for their efforts as well.

My son-in-law is a nurse here in central Illinois, USA, who has worked in a hospital ER throughout the "pandemic" and is now being told he has to be vaccinated, despite the fact that he has already had the Wuhan Flu, or undergo repeated testing every week. Thus far he has done neither, and no one had said a word to him about it, perhaps because of the great shortage of nurses across the country right now. If they do choose to fire him, my guess is that he and my daughter will leave the Peoples Republic of Illinois and move to a state like Florida. I will miss seeing them as often as I do now, but I will totally support the decision to raise their family in a freer state.

Frankly, however, many in downstate Illinois have been ignoring the governor's illegal edicts, and my guess is that the hospital will continue to look the other way for as long as they can, perhaps indefinitely.

Sadly my daughter had to have the shot today, she would have been fired from the hospital office staff and would not be able to pay her mortgage . She was the last to submit at that hospital.

@guru I have heard so many sad stories like that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:269617
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.