slug.com slug.com

1 2

Why Are So Many Teachers Coming Out as LGBT to Their STUDENTS?

guru 9 Sep 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember a number of my teachers from my childhood days in school, but I don't think i can tell you anything about their personal lives. That is because they knew what their jobs were. they were there to teach me things like reading, writing, history, and arithmetic. They were not there to teach me about themselves.

I can give one good example to show what I mean. In my fourth grade year I began going to a good school after having been in a string of bad ones. My teacher's name was Mrs. Newkirk, and I remember how alarmed she was to find that I could hardly read anything and that I could barely add and subtract when the other kids in the class were already doing multiplication. She kept me after school for at least an hour every day for most of that school year, and my the end of that year I was making A's and at the head of the class. She changed my life in a very good way! But all I can tell you about her is that she was old and obviously really cared about doing her job well. That's it. The woman wasn't a narcissist who made anything about herself. She was simply there to teach me the things I needed to know. I sure wish we had more teachers like her around today.

It takes a special kind of person to be a good teacher. Sad that Big Tech and most of the media are against good teachers.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:270212
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.