slug.com slug.com

4 3

LINK 2 Students Face Criminal Charges After Calling Border Agents ‘Murderers’

This is what we mean when we talk about free speech!

WilyRickWiles 8 Apr 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not accept this story at face value. If the 2 students in question were actually arrested (handcuffed, read their rights and placed in police custody) then it is highly unlikely their "arrest" was for calling someone a murderer. Perhaps they were trespassing or maybe they refused to obey the commands of the officers or perhaps they were behaving in a threatening manner or - get this - maybe, just maybe they said something much stronger than mere name calling. Maybe there were some threats being thrown about. So unless I hear or see some substantiating material to support the narrative to this story I'll just chalk this up to more "fake news".

I think it shouldnt have been an issue, this world is so damn screwed up. As long as these 2 students didnt disrupt, calling border agents murderers and saying they are kkk just makes them look stupid. And what's so scary about listening to border agents? How are these scardy cats going to get a job? Stinking, like old spoiled milk. They should be serving meals at McDonalds, those students would then understand scary!

Those 2 students are gender fluid morons

What will it take to get them to conform?

@WileyRickWiles a good old fashioned thick ear.

@WilyRickWiles

This is a good example of dishonest and misleading news coverage. The headline, "2 students face criminal charges after calling border agents murderers" is meant to propagate the notion that they face charges because they called the agents a name. Of course that is untrue.

The reason for the charges because they shut down the meeting. Silencing others is not free speech.

Lock those dissenters up!

That was a bit deceptive, I had to go back and read it all, your right. And if you disrupt an event like that, you should be arrested.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27203
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.