slug.com slug.com

1 3

Infrastructure bill ‘single biggest moment’ for Biden’s presidency

guru 9 Oct 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As far as the abortion issue and the Supreme Court, I think it is far from certain that there is a 6-3 conservative majority on the Court right now. At best there may be a 5-4 majority, because I wouldn't count on Chief Justice Roberts to vote for overturning Roe v. Wade. As for the newer Trump appointees, I don't think we will know until we see what happens. For decades now the appointees of Republican presidents have ended up on the liberal side of this issue about 50% of the time. Trump tried to ensure that he picked better judges, but we will have to wait and see.

Luke 16:8
"... for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light."

Dinesh D'Souza had already articulated on this, that Conservative justices play "disinterested and fair" to a fault, not recognising, instead, of what are at stake for the nation and its future. All the while Leftist justices use their positions as unapologetical activists in advancing Leftist cause. That is why the Conservative cause frequently loses at the supreme Court.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:273643
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.