2 2

OMICRON!!!
Run!
Lock your doors!
Hide under the bed!
Lock down all businesses!
Cancel Christmas!
We're all going to die!
All new jabs to be created and mandated!

Here we go again. More BS fake news, fearmongering. Biden will be pissing his pants locking everything in sight down.

HO HUM

toronto_Georgia 8 Nov 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The "cat" is always right. Always.

is this the one from South Africa? that got 'revealed' a few days ago? omega & the end of everything would have been better than omicron.....omicron persei 8 from futurama is all I think when I see that lol

maybe Elon Musk is patient zero and he spread it everywhere (I think he is a Suid Afrikkaner) lol

Yes, this is the new terror variant out of South Africa. And the hype begins. You are right, Musk was born in South Africa.

They had to come up with an "African" variant, because Africans are ignoring the Fauxvaxes and have the lowest "case" numbers on the planet.

They seem to be jumpin' all over the Greek Alphabet, Omega is my Birthday present in 2023.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:290549
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.