slug.com slug.com

3 2

Alec Baldwin Says He ‘Didn’t Pull The Trigger’ In First Interview About Rust On-Set Shooting

Really? He "didn't pull the trigger"? That doesn't seem possible. I have fired revolvers many times in my life, and I own several. I don't know any way such a gun could fire unless someone pulled the trigger. Since Alec was the one holding the gun, he must have pulled the trigger. Can anyone else here explain this?

KeithThroop 9 Dec 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

By the way, I'm not trying to imply that I think Alec deliberately killed the woman on the set. I do not doubt that it was a terrible accident due to a lack of proper gun handling safety precautions, and I actually feel bad for the man. I am simply questioning, based on my own experience with revolvers, Alec's claim that he "didn't pull the trigger." I find the claim incredible, but maybe someone here knows something about replica Army Colt revolvers that I don't know. As far as I know, as with any revolver, the only way it will fire is by means of pulling the trigger.

Never feel like you have to explain yourself. That's the power of PC that Left has over people. People should be able to figure it out.

I've been wondering how he pulled off a lethal shot without a deliberately lethal aim at the victim. Pointing and shooting while clowning around for the camera wouldn't have been accurate.

I suspect investigators will find, after extensive questioning, that this particular gun had a grudge against Baldwin and pulled its own trigger just to make him look bad.
Totally plausible.
coff
coff coff

Well, I do believe that Alec has spoken badly about guns in the past, so ....

@KeithThroop it was the gun's way of getting back at Alec.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:292308
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.