slug.com slug.com

2 1

How about limiting Presidents to one term? Also, allow a no-confidence vote during midterms. I'm sick and tired of pedophiles setting imperialist policy that lasts 60 years.

jasonc65 7 Dec 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In Ancient Sparta, Athens, and Rome, most offices were for 1 year and couldn't be repeated.
In Athens, most offices were determined by lottery.

Ancient constitutions: jaymaron.com/history.html [jaymaron.com]

Greeks get criticized for their direct democracy, but on matters of practical governance, their heads were screwed on right.

I have another idea. How about removing all of Congress if the fail to impeach a demonstrably criminal president or try to impeach a president on merely political grounds. All sitting members are removed and replaced by new ones regardless of party. I call it "The Flush Clause" because it acts like the mechanism that clears the toilet bowl of waste when you depress the handle.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:296675
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.