slug.com slug.com

1 0

Everyday I want to write something. I used to write a lot, not mostly here, but other places. I wrote a few things here, but my passion had faded and I never put my heart into it. I guess I gave up as the world went crazy. We all know the world has gone crazy, so why describe the obvious.

I think about God, atheism as empty, fear is abundant (not my own), yet I remain happy or hopeful or perhaps after a long flight, getting off a plane, stretching my legs and settling into a well equipped room.

Through all this insanity, (Again, not my own, but the world's) there were nightmares. I would see the devil, be frightened and awake. This did wear on me, so I confronted the Devil and told him to "Fuck Off". He did. Feeling empowered I strode like a King.

This was good, for awhile. Then it came to me, You cannot fight, or be harmonious living with the devil as your enemy. You must have the courage to love the Devil, for it is there that evil finally falls.

We are, at this time, given so many enemies, no matter what side of any argument we are confronted with, that it is natural we feel under attack. It is obvious that arguments, even facts, are quickly dismissed by opposition. And why is that? How the hell did facts and truth become so obscure that both sides cannot describe it in any fashion to convince others of it's validity?

I have this notion, that those who do not believe in God, believe in the Devil at least a little bit. It comes through in their writings as they describe God's failures.

The Devil is described as a fallen angel, perhaps he is the lost son, who upon his return is favored by his father for a time.

We have been given these times to remind us, we are all God's children.

Letemdangle 7 Dec 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We see the fruits of the Devil all around us, these days.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:298403
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.