slug.com slug.com

1 3

Am I the only one disgusted that the government looks upon the Constitution of the United States as a quaint suggestion that can be ignored for convenience? Beginning with the duties of Congress laid out in Article I, the form of our government has been systematically changed over the past century. There is no place in the article that grants the authority to delegate congressional power to anyone else, not the Executive Branch, not some privately held bank and not the Judicial Branch. Yet the House of Representatives are angry with MTG for making them show up to vote and having their votes recorded for constituents to see. The dictatorship of the Speaker is losing power because of Green's efforts to hold her colleagues to account for their deeds. What else do they have to do? They don't have to make laws since the Executive agencies are delegated that authority (in contravention of the reading of Article I) and they don't have to coin money since they established the so called "Federal" Reserve Banking system. If they can't take the time to vote on the waste of money they reserved to themselves they do not deserve their salary.
Speaking of Article I, what was O'Bummer and now Buy-den doing with EO's. There is no authorization in the Constitution for rule by executive dictate.
And don't get me started on the courts! They waste so much time infringing on Congressional prerogative that the have no time to give due process to the "little" people who petition the courts for redress of grievances. Instead the invent doctrines to avoid hearing a case on its merits unless it is brought by a huge corporation.
#ThrowThemAllOut

FuzzyMarineVet 8 Jan 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems people have the same idea concerning the Constitution as they do the Bible . . . "I can interpret it any damn way I please!"

And, just like the bibble, they think it's Rhema. They dig deep for spiritual truths that the carnal mind cannot discern. And if you don't get it, you ain't black.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:303349
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.