slug.com slug.com

3 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

my Daughter go to the School every week to make it clear th2st she knows exactly what goes on and that teacher's bully as well and her kid's are out spoken and she will own the School if something happens to one of her children. Perents need to stand up!

This will not end unless the Bullies get bullied! Bullying is in every school in America and always has been! Today there is the added bonus of electronic bullying! I remember seeing it,and happening to me, and the only way it stopped is when I knocked the shit out of the bully! Like most robbers and mass shooters, they look for victims, not adversaries! I don't say that violence is the solution but it is effective and the threat of it in a lot of cases it works!This poor child needed a buddy,and He probably didn't have one! I was taught when I was young by my mother, don't start a fight but defend yourself and finish it! Maybe today's Mother could learn a lesson from the past,and do whatever the Fuck it takes to defend your child! It sure beats going to a funeral!

Unfortunately, "Asians" tend to attack in packs. The only defense is gang warfare. This is what our politicians have brought us and our children to!

@WorldSigh This pack mentality was something I witness happen to a friend who got driven out of his school. That was over 20 years ago now. This pack mentality is changing the rules of the common where to survive everyone will have to adopt this mentality.

WTF is wrong with people...I keep thinking about what I would do if it was one of my children in that situation...then again it might not even be legal to take your kid out of school or even defend yourself in that country.

I guess we will start to get more British coming to America if they want freedom of speech and reason.

well, they damned well better hurry, then; cause we are headed down that same road.

@Segovia Too true!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30663
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.