slug.com slug.com

4 3

So, all of you who sprouted blue & yellow flags on your profiles in order to "stand with Ukraine" and dumped out your (already paid for) vodka in response to the atrocity of the Russian invasion, did you also boycott the Olympics over China's systemic enslavement & eradication of the Uighurs? And all of you who support Big Tech's blocking of Russian media and the banking conglomerate's curtailment of the average Russian citizen's ability to communicate or conduct transactions of any kind, have you shut down your accounts on (CCP-owned) Tik-Tok? … asking for a friend … 👀

Wordmage 8 Mar 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did Putin make a mistake or is there something going on in the Halls of power. Is Russia still providing gas to Germany?

I don't think Russia is still providing gas to Germany, but I'm not certain of that. From some news reports I've heard, I got the impression that the United States is still buying Russian crude oil, though. That's an impression though, not a hard data point.

Does not watching the China Olympics count as boycott? But I did not break out the Ukrainian flag either. I didn't know it was the thing to do.

I'd count that. China (the CCP) makes money off of the Olympics, so choosing not to watch decreases the advertising revenue they'll get a portion of. I believe.

The Ukrainian flag is all over Facebook, even on the profiles of people with the political activity level of, "I only vote in the presidential election every four years." But they have to show how ardently they support the poor, innocent, blameless (but heroic) people of Ukraine for this unexpected & "unprovoked" attack by the "madman" Putin. As though he hasn't been warning about this possibility for the last 10 years, and NATO hasn't been poking the bear with a stick for even longer … But none of that matters — to them, no one is to blame for this but Putin.

Having a Ukrainian heritage I see this war as an atrocity on the Ukrainian people. I would like to have seen them act like Frenchmen in this confrontation. It would have surprised the American government and they could avoid the cultural revolution that the globalist elite will bring down upon them in the name of DIE. At least Putin is not letting this insanity reign in Russia. He also knows how much the American government is lying to their own citizens - about almost everything.

I agree, this is a dual-pronged atrocity. Clearly, you don't want Russian soldiers invading Ukraine and inflicting collateral damage. The death of civilians is horrible to contemplate. And — this is weird, I acknowledge — but the brutality seems to be made even more vivid when one sees dogs caught in the crossfire. Maybe that's because there's no question as to whether they are innocent or "collaborators." They're just dogs. And by pointing that out, of course I don't mean to minimize any of the other bloodshed.

Back to the idea of a dual-pronged atrocity, though: even though US news sources are trying to squelch the message, Ukraine has been infiltrated by both Nazi & New World Order-minded people. I'm inclined to think you're right in this instance. Even though Putin is an authoritarian, he's not a globalist. I think they might've done well to submit to a lesser evil rather than accept what the cadre of the powerful in the West are preparing to inflict.

Very good questions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:319003
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.