slug.com slug.com

2 2

LINK Harris: U.S. “stands firmly with the Ukrainian people in defense of the NATO Alliance” [Ukraine is not in NATO]

Harris is the clown car of Vice Presidents, someone so obviously in over her head it’s a national embarrassment.

Harris gave a speech today at a Democratic National Committee event. And she appeared not to know that Ukraine was not a NATO member, according to a tweet and video clip that has gone viral:

“So, I will say what I know we all say and I will say over and over again, the United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people in defense of the NATO Alliance.”

sqeptiq 10 Mar 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cackles is dumber than Buy-den. That's why she was allowed to sleep her way into the VP slot in case the front man becomes incapacitated.

Jesus, how can she understand this crisis if she doesn't even know that the threat of the Ukraine joining NATO was part of the problem, was a useless skin bag.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:321697
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.