slug.com slug.com

2 6

Internal probe faults Capitol Police for photographing congressman's private work

Inspector general says officer exercised "questionable judgment" taking photo and recommends department institute better policies, training.

"I personally believe that Nancy Pelosi has weaponized the U.S. Capitol Police as her own investigations unit," Nehls said in an interview with the "Just the News, Not Noise" television show. "She goes after anybody that has dissenting point of views. I obviously have been a very vocal critic of the January 6th committee and the events of January 6."
The Capitol Police provided a statement to Just the News that did not address the IG's criticisms of the officer or the department but strongly insisted Nehls was never under criminal investigation and that any suggestion to the contrary only undermined the police force.

[justthenews.com]

Garsco 8 June 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let's examine the facts, a Capitol Police officer engaged in political espionage within a Congressman's office and they say he exercised questionable judgment. I've heard understatements in my life, but that one is beyond the pale.

They say you should expect the worst and hope for the best. I think that it will get much worse before it changes. Lets go November!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:342622
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.