slug.com slug.com

2 5

Biden State Dept. Refusing To Cooperate With Afghanistan Inspector General Review

“Agency officials now appear to have adopted a premeditated position of obstruction.”
Allegedly, State and USAID members have ignored communications from SIGAR officials, going so far as to refuse access to individuals for interviews and shut down requests for SIGAR inspectors to travel internationally to conduct boots-on-ground research.

[thepoliticalinsider.com]

Garsco 8 June 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If there were nothing to hide, they wouldn't jump through flaming hoops to hide it.

The progressives continually do things without being able to, or wish to tell the rest of us, what their purpose is. Where oh where are they wishing all of us to progress too? Chaos is the only logical purpose that I can see their actions accomplishing. I think that I would vote for a different goal.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:348160
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.