slug.com slug.com

2 4

Political correctness run amok indeed...

Monkeypox is getting a new name because the WHO says the name is racist-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I call it what it is: Pride Pox

@Sensrhim4hizvewz @SpikeTalon @FuzzyMarineVet

Catchy!

Covid should have been called the CCP virus.

@jaymaron WHO created monkey pox the same way they created HIV. Vaccenia virus, AKA cowpox, was used to inoculate against the full range of pox viruses because of the similarities between them. But someone in the UN came up with the idea of making an attenuated smallpox virus vaccine using monkeys in which to grow the viruses. Of course smallpox mutated to be more able to infect the new hosts and when monkeys escaped from the labs in Africa they carried the infection into the wild. People in Africa eat monkeys, and eating an infected monkey would close the circle bringing the newly mutated form of smallpox, now monkey pox, back into the human population. If you, as I have been, were injected with vaccenia as a child, or boosted with attenuated vaccenia like the military did to me, you are immune to monkey pox just as you are immune to smallpox and cowpox. Too bad the HIV virus was not so easily controlled.

@FuzzyMarineVet

It's plantationization and divisiveness. Create a disease that is specific to a tribe, and then everyone in that tribe gets the disease, and no one else does. This has the effect of making the tribe more tribal, consolidated, extreme, and divisive. It also makes the tribe dependent on the state.

@jaymaron Eugenics crossed with neo-feudalism.

One day soon I expect WHO to recommend people quit breathing because oxygen is ray-cyst.

If Trump were to endorse air, Democrats would suffocate themselves.

@jaymaron

LMAO! Can I steal this line above for a meme?

@Sensrhim4hizvewz

Indulge!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:360681
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.