slug.com slug.com

1 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had trouble overlooking Trump as he embodies a lot of characteristics that I don't like as in red flag warnings; New Yorker 1st, questionable business dealings, ego maniac, promiscuous as in celebrity tabloids trash.

Not to mention, voting for the lesser of 2 evils, you are still voting for evil.

But I put it all aside because I knew Killary & Bubba Bill's sordid past and recklessness & wanton disregard for others. I still think if she got elected, we would have got nuked, before she nuked everybody else in the world.

The saving grace to me about Trump, is that being rich he can not be bought or exploited, and he is very familiar with the way they (politicians) work, think, and operate. I remember old folks saying that they wished someone would get in office who was so rich that he could not be bought or corrupted by the establishment system.

I'm sure he thought he knew how they worked, he had a steep learning curve as to the current underpinnings and the administrative state. I was never a fan of his rhetoric, but I believe he really is a patriot and the only one standing between us and the NWO, Schwab, Gates, UN, on and on. The previous 4 Presidents are all NWO proponents. I cannot imagine the level of tenacity he has had to muster in order to continue to try to save the Republic. Crass or not, he has earned my admiration.

@toronto_Georgia mine too

@toronto_Georgia He was ambushed by his own administration when he first took office. He has learned and now frightens those in the swamp. Would love to see him elected again. The problem is the voting system is so corrupt that a honest election is all but impossible at the moment.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364015
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.