slug.com slug.com

2 1

The following story brought back some memories for me. Long story short, back in 2006 for a few years afterwards I worked a job driving a class B straight box truck, and always had at least one helper with me. They used to hire guys who were on prison work release, so you can see where I'm going with this. One of the helpers had a habit of doing "whippets", even while on the job, including a few times while out on the truck with me. Needless to say that dude had some mental issues aside from criminal tendencies. Anyways, that new NY law isn't going to curb dangerous behaviors, as troubled youths find ways to get around the laws in order to indulge their addictions...

Not stopping with guns: New York now enforcing whipped cream control-
[bearingarms.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ALL laws are 'punishment' as there is NO LAW on Earth that prevents a person from taking an action.

Punishment example: there is NO law in the United States that says thou shall not murder. Every law defines the punishment if someone COMMITS murder.

A new definition of insanity: all policies of the leftist wing of the Democrat party.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364476
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.