slug.com slug.com

2 2

Regarding Gov't and social media collusion:
[lewrockwell.com]

DMcCreery1956 8 Sep 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does anyone remember when we had a Constitution in the United States?

Yes. I am intermittently unhinged about America's slide into totalitarianism.

@DMcCreery1956 As am I, sister. As am I. I swore an oath. It has no expiration date. But the Constitution which I am sworn to uphold, protect and defend is no longer in use.

@FuzzyMarineVet OMG, I was carrying a bowl of pear cores out to the burn pile and yelled "f... Joe Biden" at the top of my lungs.

@DMcCreery1956 Holding on to sanity these days is a delicate operation. I am at peace though, and just look up expectantly πŸ™‚

@DMcCreery1956 When I find rage building in my heart, I remember that my Lord was crucified by people whom He loved and never condemned them. "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,..."

@FuzzyMarineVet Thanks. I needed that.

Here’s what we know so far. DOJ identified 45 federal officials who have interacted with social media companies on misinformation.

Beyond DOJ, Meta identified 32 additional federal officials including White House Officials who communicated with them, and YouTube identified 11 federal officials including White House Officials who communicated with them, many of whom were not disclosed by DOJ.

This really is getting utterly terrifying. I suspect those numbers are just the tip of the iceberg. 1984 will pale considerably when the real truth comes to light.

Weren't we told in the bible that all things hidden would eventually be brought out of the darkness into the bright light. I pray we are beginning to witness that.

Simultaneously terrifying and a huge relief that some insiders are coming out of the shadows.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:365331
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.