slug.com slug.com

2 2

See, this is why I'm against the banning of all privately owned firearms, as I fear society would graduate to more gruesome means of killing others if firearms are effectively removed from the equation. Also can't help but wonder if sword attacks increase, what are the gun control zealot's next move going to be... a ban on all swords/bladed weapons? Point is, prohibitions on any privately owned weapons would not solve the problem of there being violent-prone individuals in society. I suspect the sword used in the attack was a samurai sword. I own one, and could readily attest it is just as deadly as any firearm could be, and doesn't require much force in order to dismember.

Woman beheaded on California street as witnesses watch in horror-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is the desired result from the leftist agenda.

California's tough gun control will continue to inspire killings with unusual weapons.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:366935
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.