slug.com slug.com

2 3

Some may finally be waking up to reality after all these months, but still no shortage of morons within their ranks though...

It's dawning on Russian TV commentators that the war in Ukraine is not going well-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

It's hard to decide just how truthful you can be in a police state. They are patriotic Russians and want to support their army. They mostly believe the 'greater Russia' view of history. Yet this is a serious defeat, and the people need to be prepared for more bad news to come. I don't envy them.

Haha, I don't envy them either.

#KnockPolemosOffHisHorse

@SpikeTalon, Polemos is the Koine Greek word for war. Used in Revelation for the name of one of the three riders that accompanied Death around the world. We see all four riding around today. Thantos is Death, Lemos is Famine and Loimos is Pestilence.

@FuzzyMarineVet I know the name, just didn't realize there was a hashtag for it though.

@SpikeTalon I coined the hashtag three months ago.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:367676
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.