slug.com slug.com

1 3

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'

[foxnews.com]

"Tulsi Gabbard argues the Democrats have given into 'cowardly wokeness' and 'anti-white racism'"

KeithThroop 9 Oct 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"She did not announce plans to join the Republican Party." Good, becasue she is a pretty far cry from being a Republican. She would just be another RINO, and the party has enough of those already. In fact, many in the party are trying hard to get rid of the RINOs.

People can get red-pilled.

@eschatologyguy I'll believe it when I see it, when she suddenly becomes a social conservative rather than a liberal.

@KeithThroop conservativism is a spectrum and so is liberalism. You have this "left of center" and "right of center" by degrees and shades. You have pro-Trump, for example, who are anti-gun. Take for example Tim Pool, Steven Crowder and Joe Rogan. These guys are not conservatives, but they will vote conservative because they don't like the alternative. I'm not saying you have to be chummy with these people, but to shoo away their support means your side is less likely to win. That's just the reality of politics. We are talking about politics, aren't we? Thats just how politics is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:373512
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.