slug.com slug.com

2 5

This Yankee doesn't want to go home anymore 😁 (14:37)

eschatologyguy 9 Oct 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This may have something to do with the lack of constant bombardment by advertising that makes you discontent with what you have.

This is so awesome. I'm glad you are in that beautiful place.

Like everywhere else, we have our problems too. Like there, the farther you live from big population centers over here, the more stress-free your life would be. People here have a healthy respect for Yakees 😊 We've not forgotten what you as a nation did for us back in WW2.

@eschatologyguy I use to know a woman who owned a small resort on Mindoro. Last I knew, it was ripped up by a typhoon. Dunno if she's been able to put it back together. Every place has challenges. So glad you're happy and well.

@DMcCreery1956 I feel sorry for your friend. Yes, annual typhoons are a big challenge over here. An engineer's solution would be concrete dome structures, but nobody seems willing to restrict their design options.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:377015
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.